Rendeavour is investing over $250 million in infrastructure, including roads, water, sewerage and power, at Appolonia City, providing modern facilities for Ghana’s urban future.
Appolonia City has obtained all local and national regulatory approvals, and site infrastructure such as electricity, water, underground drains and tarred roads are ready for Appolonia City’s first occupants.
Unique in Ghana, Appolonia City has high quality property maintenance and is governed by strict development controls and owners associations, to ensure residents and businesses live in harmony.
- Over $250 million of infrastructure investment
- 3.6 million square feet of Central Business District
- 4.2 million square feet of Business Corridors
- 2.9 million square feet of Light Industrial and warehousing facilities
- 34.4 million square feet of residential developments
- 5 million square feet of Community Facilities (including schools and hospitals)
Serviced land immediately available
- Electricity with dedicated substation and backup supply
- Tarred roads with pedestrian walkways
- Dedicated high-density polyethylene (HDPE) PN pipes
- First-class integrated safety and high-tech security systems
- State-of-the-art ICT networking with provision for ultra-fast internet service