Customer Service Associate (Utilities, CM & DCC)
Position: Customer Service Associate (Utilities, CM & DCC)
- Acting as the key communication interface between the Appolonia City DCC, City Management, Utilities and the various internal and external DCC clients.
- Tracking Appolonia City DCC, City Management and Utilities customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices and touchpoints.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries promptly and effectively via phone and email in line with Rendeavour and DCC, City Management, and Utilities’ response timelines.
- Analyzing customer feedback on service ranges as well as preparing reports.
- Documenting DCC, City Management, Utilities processes, logging technical issues, and customer compliments and complaints.
- Support in developing DCC, City Management, and Utilities programs to train customers on Appolonia City processes.
- Evaluation of the workstreams systems and processes and recommending enhancements.
- Attend appropriate site meetings and resident involvement meetings.
Hard skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with at least 3 years’ customer service experience in Construction Management, Power, Water or Telkom services
- Well-developed communication, customer support and analytical skills
- High customer and service orientation
- Experienced in document control, filing and clerical skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and interpersonal skills and a client-centred approach.
- Great organisational, reporting and time management abilities
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information
- Excellent Communication skills and professionalism
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, MS Projects and other organisational tools
- Excellent multitasking while maintaining utmost accuracy.
How to apply
Please submit your updated resume to and clearly indicate ‘Customer Service Associate (Utilities, CM & DCC)” in the subject line by 1 November 2023.