Field Service Technician – Water
Position: Field Service Technician - Water
- Carry out water system operations, routine inspections, and maintenance of water and sewer infrastructure in accordance with maintenance schedules, manuals, and guidelines.
- Undertake minor repairs, connections, and reconnections of customers to the water supply system.
- Install, maintain, configure, and service water meters, ensuring all meters are in good condition.
- Take water meter readings for billing purposes and periodically reconcile physical and online meter readings.
- Ensure timely response to incidents and customer complaints per the company’s Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Prepare minor designs and engineering estimates and execute new projects in a timely manner and to the designed standards.
- Identify the necessary tools and materials and ensure they are procured and readily available in the appropriate quality and quantity.
- Coordinate and work closely with the Construction and Development team to understand ongoing projects and ensure proper commissioning and handover of water infrastructure.
- Record and maintain operation and maintenance data and prepare accurate, insightful, and timely reports, memos, and presentations.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Promote workplace safety practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Hard skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in a similar role
- Diploma in Water Engineering or Higher Certifications (Grades I to III)
- Experience in field-based assignments/projects
How to apply
Please submit your updated resume to and clearly indicate ‘Field Service Technician - Water’ in the subject line by 1 November 2023.